Thursday, May 10, 2012

Exicted

This has been a very productive week.  Lawn is mowed, gardens weeded and landscaping trimmed.  We (my daughter and I) finished putting new flagstone around the Koi pond.  The yard and landscape looks fantastic!  I couldn't have done it without my daughter thought.  She is a huge help. 

I was busy getting everything done, so that if I didn't have to work tomorrow (Friday), I could keep my grand kids for the day so their mommy can have a day out with a friend.  I wanted to be able to play with he kids without feeling guilty for not getting any of my chores finished.  NOW, I won't feel guilty.  I've been thinking of all these fun things to do and have a day of play planned.   I'm going to have my husband get the baby pool out and we'll fill it up so they can swim.  We'll go to the park and take a walk and possibly stop by the library.  Of course, I'll take lots of pictures and hopefully get some really good ones for their mom and dad.  Well, I'm off to bed so I can get plenty of sleep.  I know they'll wear me out before they wear out.  I'm so grateful that my grandchildren are so close and I am blessed to see them daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment