Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kits Condo

Our family recently made a decision to put our home on the market to sell. While this is not a big deal, the preparing for a sale of a home is time consuming. The real estate market is not doing well right now certain homes are easier to sell than others. After doing some research I discovered if we had a kits condo, we would be in luck. Since we don't, I need to work on making our little farm appear more attractive. This past week my daughter and I have been working side by side on the flower beds, the herb beds, the asparagus bed, the strawberry bed and our large garden to keep them weeded. We've dusted, de-cluttered, scrubs and polished every inch of the house. On top of all this I've mowed 4.5 hours in one day and managed to check on the neighbors cattle daily. Today, my daughter and I are taking the day off. We're going to saddle up a couple of horses and go for a nice relaxing ride. All the weeds, lawn, dust and clutter can wait one more day. With the beautiful weather we are having, we can't let it go to waste. We will welcome the future buyers another day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great way for the two of you to spend some time. :)

    ReplyDelete