Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sectionals

While looking online at furniture with my son I came across sofa sectionals. It brought back a funny memory from my early years in out marriage. It was my husband and my second anniversary, his parents decided to buy us new living room furniture. His parents felt our furniture was probably the most uncomfortable furniture ever made. I would have to agree it was, we bought all our furniture for $600. When out shopping for a new sofa, my husband chose this beautiful white sofa sectional. It had pastel colors ribbon through it. I had to agree with them, it was a beautiful sofa. The only problem was we had a one-year-old son and another little boy on the way, white just didn't seem practical. My logical thoughts didn't make a dent in the decision to purchase the new sofa. I won't even tell you how long it took to get our first stain on the sofa, but I will tell you it wasn't a baby or a toddler, it was the dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment