Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mayline

Yesterday my husband completed his contractor’s license test. This will give him more freedom to sell jobs without the middleman. As sub-contractors you rely on others to supply the jobs and take a cut of the pay when you build it. Becoming a contractor, he will be required to have business meeting and have a more professional work space. I found a site online that provides office furniture called Mayline. I was extremely impressed with their style of furniture. It gives a functional professional look and still comfortable. I even found a few new desks I wouldn't mind having, being that I am the official gopher girl. Although, I like to refer to myself as an administrative assistant, Okay, I'm a gopher girl no sugar coating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment