Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dining tables

Recently I had a discussion with my husband about dining tables. When we were first married, he bought me a round dining table for Christmas. I can remember being so upset because he bought me a round table instead of a rectangle or square dining table. It’s funny how important it is for me to have rectangle or square shaped furniture. My husband prefers the round shape instead. I am wondering what does this say about our personalities.


Susan Dillinger, a traveling seminar presenter for a Colorado management training company, says if you like square furniture you are, “Organized and a hard worker, you like structure and rules and dislike situations in which you don’t know what’s expected of you. You prefer working alone to teamwork. Logical, you think sequentially – A, B, C and D. You collect loads of data and file it so information is easy to locate.” This does explain who I am. I’ll share with you in another post, what my husbands round furniture means.

No comments:

Post a Comment