Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dining Table

In an earlier post I wrote about my husband and I discussing our preference in a dining table shape. While Susan Dillinger views and opinions were an accurate description of me, I can’t say they fit my husband at all. Susan Dillinger, is a traveling seminar presenter for a Colorado management training company. She says if you like circle furniture, “You are a people person, the shape with the most empathy, perception and consideration for he feelings of others. You listen and communicate well. You read people and can spot a phony right off. You like harmony and you have your greatest difficulties with conflict and making an unpopular decisions. You are easily swayed by other people’s feelings and opinions. You can be an effective manager in an egalitarian workplace, but have difficult in political environments with strong hierarchy.” First I need to mention my husband was a police officer for 8 years, before he chose to leave the force and become a self-employed contractor. I think the only thing that I would agree with in her thoughts is, he doesn’t do well with a political environment with strong hierarchy. Thus the reason he left the force and became self-employed.

No comments:

Post a Comment