Saturday, February 5, 2011

Facebook is Back


After my heartfelt post about our family finally being off Facebook, I have to share that now I am back on Facebook. Against my better judgment, I opened my Facebook account for my new job. I am writing local articles for examiner.com. I am their Kansas City Home and Garden writer. In order to get my readership up, I had to open a facebook and twitter account. As my readership grows so does my income. I have struggled within myself over this decision. More then anything, I felt I need to be honest and let you all know. I do not want to appear hypocritical and hide the information. I do know one thing, I will not get sucked into posting pictures and sharing personal information. Feel free to share my examiner site with others to view and comment on my articles. Hopefully, I will be able to shut down FB in the future as I will not need it to help my readership.

1 comment:

  1. Like anything else FB is something that can be good or bad. Seems like a good use for FB. :)

    ReplyDelete