Sunday, February 13, 2011

Doing the Happy Dance


WOW...what a week! I have completed the first week of writing for the examiner.com . All my articles, except one, was on the front page of the Kansas City examiner. I received over 300 view on my articles. I still need more views, feel free to hop on over and check them out. ALSO, the weather is warming up this week and we may even see the 60's! Can you tell I am looking forward to spring? Last but not least, I won a dozen roses. Our local grocery store had a drawing for a dozen roses. I signed up with the intention of giving the roses to our accountant who works tirelessly for us and others. SO, tomorrow I will pick up the roses and give them to Lynette. I hope they make her day. I hope all of you have a blessed week as I look forward to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment