Friday, January 21, 2011

Website Design


I ran across a new website design Ottawa recently. I was looking for something for my husbands' company web site. I am always checking different designs. They have templates or custom design to suit each persons needs. On this web site the customer friendly templates give you more options then basic template packages. With several different template packages you can have more personalized features that are easy to work with. I have tried several different sites for web design and have yet to find one that I am comfortable using. I will hopefully be able to use one of these templates that can make both my husband and I happy with creating a web design.

2 comments:

  1. Feel free to let me know if you can't find a template for your husband's website since I am a web designer and will gladly design and maintain your website for a reasonably price.

    Yah bless,
    -Zachary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Zachary, if I get into a bind will let you know :)

    ReplyDelete