Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Deal of the Day


I'm not sure if any of you have heard of deal of the day sites? I absolutely love them and check them daily. My favorite is woot.com. You never know what they are going to have listed, sometimes they are new products and sometimes they are refurbished. I have bought both and have been very happy with the purchase. I usually check these sites as well, 1saleaday.com, dodtracker.com . DODtracker (deal of the day tracker), is another favorite because it has all the deals on one location.

I buy items on these sites and put them away for gifts. Living in the country, it's not always easy to get to the city to buy gifts. So, if an occasion comes up and I need a gift, I go to my handy storage area and pick a gift that I would have purchased earlier. These sites can come in handy for us country girls. Although, they are a great place to find good deals for anyone.

1 comment: