Monday, March 22, 2010

Happiness is Pets


Recently I have given some thought to getting a new puppy. I was an a pet store and feel in love with a french bulldog. These are the most adorable puppies you have ever seen. I am still trying to convince my husband we need another dog, so I went online to check out places that sell french bulldogs. I ran across this site and wanted to share it with all my blog friends.

Happiness is Pets is located in the Chicago area. They exclusively sell puppies and no other animals. The only deal with only the best breeders through out the mid west. Happiness is Pets have been in business since 1987 and 50% of their customers are repeat customers. With the best health warranty you can find. They feel confident standing behind all their puppies. Since they only deal with puppies, they have become experts. They make sure their customers get the support they need to have a positive and happy experience with their puppy. Providing tips on care, feeding and training.

When bringing a new puppy into your home no matter is you buy it from a breeder, a shelter or Happiness is Pets it is important that you are providing your puppy with a calm, loving and permanent home. Now if I can only convince my husband we need another dog.

1 comment:

  1. He looks so cute. I just hope to see many more Pics of this little guy...:)

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete