Friday, February 12, 2010

Wedding Cake and Shower cakes


Why is it that bridal/baby shower and wedding cakes taste so much better then the white cakes we make at home. Today I picked up the baby shower cake (white cake) for the baby shower I am having for my daughter in law. When I ordered the cake I ordered two dozen extra cupcakes. I figured if I didn't order extra cupcakes, my son would steal a piece of the cake before Sunday. So tonight after dinner we all had a cupcake and I tell you it's like eating a slice of heaven. It's a good thing we don't have these cakes very often, I don't need the extra calories.

2 comments:

  1. HAHA. Well I did the stealing too. Once a slice was missing from my brother's Birthday cake. All eyes were pointed at me. I had to accept my crime... lol
    BTW the cake looks really cute....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy love day dear lovely writing and sweet cake ,you are true that daily eating of it is increment of calories god bless you

    ReplyDelete