Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Twilight and Flowers

I think I might actually be one of the very few people who have not seen the movie Twilight. I have never been into vampires, so I never went to see the movie. Although, I know people really liked this movie and found it fascinating. While browsing one of my favorites web sites 1800flowers.com. I saw they have a Twilight Valentine's Day Flowers special for those fans. If you purchase a dozen roses, you receive a Twilight DVD with extras. They have several Twilight bundles from which you can choose.

If you are thinking of ordering flowers for your loved one you can be guaranteed that there are no extra hidden fees. MSNBC.com did an article on flowers prices and companies that sell flowers on the internet. 1800flowers.com was praised for their no hidden cost or fees. I have always liked this site and think you might want to stop by and look around.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't watched Twilight yet. Though, the idea of flowers with a DVD for fans is impressive.
    Have a good day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. after reading your post i will definitely watch the movie ,actually i either not a big fan of vampire move ,but now i will try thanks for sharing have a lovely life dear

    ReplyDelete