Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Love Flowers


I don't know about other women, but I love to receive a bouquet of flowers from my husband. It lets me know that he was thinking of me. He doesn't do it often, but that is what makes it so special. He is not like other guys that buy their wives or girlfriends flowers on valentines day, birthdays, anniversaries and mother's day. He buys them on rare occasions to just let me know he loves me.

I personally like to buy flowers for my loved ones. I usually order them over the internet and have them sent. There is nothing like receiving a bouquet while you are at work. I am like my husband and prefer to buy them for no reason, just because. 1800flowers.com has a great selection of roses and has same day delivery. Right now they have a Valentines Day special with free shipping and no service charge. This is a good buy for all you guys that spent Super Bowl Sunday ignoring your wife or girlfriend. Trust me when I say, she will forgive you and love you for being so thoughtful.

1 comment:

  1. Flowers are always great. They say many things. I have often sent in many flowers to my grandparents. The smile on their faces is worth all the work...:)

    ReplyDelete