Friday, January 22, 2010

What's Up With Zippy?


This past week my dog, Zippy, has been driving my entire family crazy. She has been following us around and whining. She usually only does this when she is in heat or having a false pregnancy, both of which she is not. She has become very needy and demanding of our attention. How does she do this you ask? She will stand in front of you if you are sitting, standing or walking and stare at you while giving us her "puppy dog" look. If that doesn't work she whines.

I have been busy with my writing and seeking employment, as well as my husband and daughter. So, all this whining and neediness could be a result from a lack of attention to the "princess". When my sons gets home from work she runs to them and employs her pitiful behavior on him. As you can see from the picture above, they are suckers for her.

I am now in search of some doggie psychologist to help me figure out how to deal with this spoiled dog. I have completely made a mess of this dog and have to fix it before we all go crazy and I find a job outside the home. Any suggestions are appreciated. I guess I just need to put a sign on my door that says, slave to needy dog .

1 comment:

  1. hello dear your zippy is soooo adorable looks like she is also curious about her behavior,some time living being have problems which cannot be seen,i hope you took her too the animal psychologist and he figured out about her. i am curious to know that how are the things going now,wishing you a very blessed life dear,thank god this time i am able to open you comment box take care

    ReplyDelete