Thursday, January 14, 2010

Parco San Marco


I don't know about anyone else, but winter's cold weather has left me wanting a beautiful warm vacation. I was surfing the internet the other day and came across the beautiful Italian, Lake Lugano vacation. On one of the private beaches of Lake Lugano is a resort called Parco San Marco. It is a fabulous Italian Spa Hotel which has something for everyone needing to get away and find a inner peace. Their spa focuses on holistic health that incorporates body, spirit and soul. I definitely would enjoy the luxury of a day of massages and meditation.

My husband on the other hand would rather enjoy golf at the Lake Como Golf Course. A Parco San Marco receptionist will gladly reserve his start time and all he would have to do is hop on the shuttle that they provide to the golf course. He doesn't even need to worry about packing his clubs, as they have club rentals at Parco San Marcos partners -Golfclub Menaggio & Cadenabbia. Which also provides private lessons to improve his game.

Both of us would enjoy the private beaches of Lake Lugano and the beautiful pools at Parco San Marco. A sun and spa vacation is definitely what I need. No more Midwest winter for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment