Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nintendo Wii and more snow


What an eventful last couple of days. My father in law showed up Friday with a Nintendo Wii for the family. There have been many times where we could have purchased this video game system, but I had refused to get caught up in the hype. I know there are alot of families who love the system as a way for a family game night. I myself liked the good old fashion board games or card games. As of Friday our family has been officially converted. I will admit, watching the family play was so much fun. Saturday night, the Wii fun continued until the late hours, while the snow was blowing outside. We awoke to 2 1/2 inches of snow and everyone slept in late, exhausted from a night of fun. As our plans for the day were canceled by the weather we look around at one another and I see a family game day in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment