Friday, December 18, 2009

Puerto Rican Coffee


A friend of ours who lived with us for about a year and a half use to get us Puerto Rican coffee. I have tried to purchase some one line since he moved away, but don't know which brand to buy. I would ask him what brand he bought, but he travels and is terrible about staying in contact. I would really like to purchase some more, but fear I will choose a brand that isn't so good.

Now I am sounding like my mom, who can't make decisions. No offense mom. So, I thought I would toss this blog out there for my fellow followers to ask if you know which Puerto Rican coffee brand is the best. If you don't know, but might know someone who does, send them over here to drop me a note. Not that I need a java fix or anything. Okay, I admit that I do need a fix and I am shaking so badly I am having a difficult time hitting the right keys. I'll keep checking my comments, praying someone out there can help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment