Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Essense of Destiny


On the wall of my office, where I spend alot of my time, I have a printed out saying that I try to apply daily to my life. The saying came from a friend of mine. I'm no sure where she came across this saying, but it made a difference in her thought process daily. I thought I would share it with my blog followers, hoping it touches you as much as it touched me. If you apply these words of wisdom to your life, it will defiantly make a difference on how you react, behave and perceive life around you.


"Watch your thoughts, for they become your words.
Choose your words, for they become your action.
Understand your actions, for they become your habits.
Study your habits, for they will become your character.
Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny."

I hope these words give you thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment