Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Star Trek


Last night I watched the DVD of Star Trek with my family. I must admit I am not a fan of Star Trek and for that matter a SciFi fan either. With that in mind, I did enjoy the movie. I had a difficult time in the beginning of the movie trying to follow the story line, but after about 10 minutes I was caught up with what was going on. The movie had humor, romance and action, keeping you entertained until the end.

I was glad to see they had Leanord Nimoy, Spock, in this film. Although, it did disappoint me that they did not have William Shatner, Captain Kirk, in the film. Chris Pine, did a wonderful job as James T. Kirk. I look forward to seeing him in the Sequel tentatively set to be released in 2011. All in all, I would enjoy seeing another Star Trek movie, even though I'm not a Sci Fi fan. Who knows, you may see me at the next Star Trek Convention.

1 comment:

  1. I was glad to see the 'real' Spock, Leonard Nimoy in the film too. I did not know there wa a sequel planned, so thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete