Monday, November 16, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

Have you ever felt like the rain would not stop? If I am sick of several days of rain, I can not imagine how Noah felt. I know if this was spring or summer I would appreciate all this water for my garden, but it is fall and it is dreary and cold and wet. Out here in the country, rain equals alot of mud and mud equals alot of cleaning to my floors. More rain more work.

You know it's bad when your dog looks outside and considers the options of not going outside to go to the bathroom. Even the chickens are standing in the hen house looking outside, not wanting to go look for bugs. I guess with all this rain I'll have to find something to keep me busy inside. Maybe a good book or a movie, that would be between cleaning the floors. I know when the sun decides to shine, I'll appreciate it even more. Well, off to enjoy a hot cup of coffee and watch the rain clouds pass by.

No comments:

Post a Comment