Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dance


When I was a child I always looked forward to going to the dance store to purchase new leotards and dance shoes. I was just as excited as a 40 year old woman getting my new Bloch tap shoes. Dance has always been my stress escape, my preferred exercise and my all round comfort. Now I am sharing my love of dance with my daughter. She also looks forward to a new pair of dance shoes.

The one thing I have learned in my 40 years of dancing, dance shoes make the difference in a performance. Living in the country it isn't always easy to locate a place to purchase my dance shoes, so I rely on the internet for finding an economical and reliable source . Zappos.com has the latest in top name dance shoes and clothing. With 365 days a year free shipping it makes it convenient to shop online. Their web site is easy to use, so why bother to drive through traffic when you can shop from home?

No comments:

Post a Comment