Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yard Sale

Just commit me now....I have obligated myself and my yard to a yard sale for 5 families. I think it has been 15 years since I have had a garage sale...and there is a reason for this. When people like myself decide to clean out the closets, basements, attics and garages, they do so to get rid of junk. Mind you...some of this junk it pretty good stuff...but you happen to not need it anymore. So, you price it all and have a sale. On the sale day....you are obligated to sit in your garage/yard for the entire day, in case someone decides to stop by. Hopefully, you can sale most of it or all of it....but if not...you have to haul it all back into the house/garage and restore it. If your smart...you'll call a charity to come and pick it up...so you never have to find a space to put it all back.

One a good note....my basement and closets are clean! I'll let you know how we do at our sale. Looking forward to meeting some interesting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment