Thursday, June 11, 2009

I want new furniture

The kids are grown and moving out and I was looking at my furniture today and thinking to myself, "man, I would love to redecorate my home" I found a site that I loved their furniture and would like to do several of my rooms with their furniture, a rustic style. I also love antiques so I would like to have my bedroom done with a antique bed, night stands, wash basin and antiques dressers. I have a quilt that I am almost finished with that I would love to put on the bed. I would love for my main bath and living room area to be the rustic furniture. I want a comfortable setting for friends and guest. In our basement I would like a gaming room with a bar and a fun place to hang out with friends and family. My kitchen I would like a more classic and practical feel.

I suppose many people would like to have one type of look through out the house, I prefer to have different setting through out the house to suit the mood I am in at the time, I can go to a different room. Does that make me fickle?

1 comment:

  1. No! My decor moods have changed over the years: I went through a Country Living phase and a Southwest Style phase. Several rooms were different in theme.
    Since I now live in a coastal town in Florida, I've got a Tommy Bahama-West Indies theme going on.
    It's me, 100%.

    ReplyDelete