Tuesday, May 26, 2009

YMT Vacations

My aunt needed me to help her find a vacation for her and her friends online. That is when I came across YMT Vacations. There were so many different types of vacations to choose from, I was like a child in a candy store! YMT Vacations specialize in mature adult travelers and group cruises.

My aunt was concerned about handling all the details of her vacation, but was reassured when I told her YMT Vacations would handle everything and has over 40 years of customer satisfaction. If any unexpected complications occur during the trip, YMT Vacations has a history of giving their customers a full refund. 50% of their clientel are repeat customers or referrals. With that said, my aunt was ready to make a phone call to book a vacation. I have to admit after seeing the pictures on their web site of their vacations, it made me want to book a cruise myself. I guess I will have to wait a few more years.





No comments:

Post a Comment