Monday, May 25, 2009

Off to WORK the stay at home mom says....

Today I get to go to work with my husband. He co-owns a construction/remodeling company and needs an extra pair of hands. That's about all I have to offer....did I mention I know NOTHING about construction!! SO my to go coffee cup is full and I am ready to experience my husbands work day. I have a feeling I will appreciate him MORE when my old aching body gets home tonight.

Maybe tomorrow, we can try him doing a load a laundry and fixing dinner....wonder if he'll appreciate me as much as I will appreciate him???

HI - HOO HI-HOO, it's off to work I go....


3 comments:

  1. HI, ty for visiting my blog^^
    I will be follow your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting! Hope you aren't hurting to back.
    TFS and for coming by today.
    I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only experiencing gives the right image of one's work. Nice u got that chance. BTW, nice blog! Glad you dropped over at mine. Following u now.

    ReplyDelete