Sunday, May 24, 2009

Honeysuckle


For years I have dreamed of having an arbor with honeysuckle bushes growing over it. After several years of training the branches, I have finally accomplished it. This weekend they finally bloomed this season. They smell so wonderful! You have to walk under the arbor to walk up to our front door. It so beautiful, it will make you forget your troubles. Even though you all can not smell my honeysuckle bushes, I am going to share the picture of them with you. I hope you enjoy the beauty of them and they put a smile on your face.


4 comments:

  1. very nice and great design. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's MY dream, too! LOL I love the arbor - it looks GORGEOUS!! Proof that anything worth having is worth waiting for. :)
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. So unassuming, so transparent and so spontaneous! I really admire the honesty and fluidity of your expression. Good to be here indeed! See ya.

    ReplyDelete