Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Harley SwiftDeer Reagan


I'm not sure if I have mentioned in any of my blogs my interest in medicinal herbs. I have a small garden of herbs that I use for teas, tinctures, oils and salves. I am always looking to learn more and have found that the Native American medicine men completely fascinating. I came across Harley SwiftDeer Reagan while doing some research. My interest was even more peeked when I learned he also leads the Ten-No-Kishi dojo in Scottsdale, AZ.

Harley SwiftDeer Reagan is the founder of Deer Tribe Metis Medicine Society. which provides training and guidance for apprentices working the process of personal growth and spiritual awakening. Thoughout his lifetime Harley SwiftDeer Reagan has studied with a number of teachers known as "Twisted Hairs". In 1975, Harley SwiftDeer Reagan was designated as one of the Carriers of the Shields of Knowledge of the Sweet Medicine SunDance path by the Twisted Hairs Metis Medicine Council of Elders.

No comments:

Post a Comment