Monday, May 18, 2009

Gifts

I look around and and see so many people are truly gifted. Some may have the gift of speech while others may have the gift of creativity. Finding your gift and using it to it's fullest is a big job. You may want to share your gift freely or you may chose to make a living with your gift. Most importantly, use your gift to bless others. My daughter writes poetry, she often writes about experiences she has or about someone she loves. When she shares her gift she brightens the lives of others. My husband and sons are carpenters they earn a living with their gift. With integrity and quality minded craftsmanship they have gifted others in their skill. Seek your gift and share it with others, you will bless them and yourself. I'll leave you with a the words of Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Good thoughts are no better then good dreams, unless they be executed". So go out and execute your gifts.

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful and encouraging post. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blogs!
    I write poetry, too.
    Some of it is very loose in form--my
    'down home' style.

    ReplyDelete