Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Flowers - Mothers Day

Have I ever mentioned what a procrastinator I am? Well, now you all know. I have managed to put off ordering my Mothers Day Flowers for my mom. With Mothers Day coming up this Sunday...I finally placed my order with 1800flowers.com. Thankfully they have same day service on their delivery. I selected the pink rose and calla lily bouquet for my mom. I absolutely love calla lilies, they are my favorite flower and my moms is the pink rose.

I will have to admit, it was very difficult to choose from the 1800flowers.com large selection of flowers and gifts. They have a unique variety of bouquets for any type of mom. It was easy to move around on their web site too and with great prices. I am looking forward to seeing my moms expression when she receives her flowers.

1 comment:

  1. I too ordered Mother's Day flowers at 1-800-Flowers. This would be a great place to get flowers for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete