Thursday, May 28, 2009

Babelfish


I wanted to view another bloggers website today but it was written in spanish. I can not read fluent spanish, so I went to babelfish.com and had it translated. It was so much fun....I wrote a comment on there and had it translated from english to spanish. I know this is probably something everyone already knows, but I found it fun to be able to leave comments on someone elses site in their language. How well did it translate??? I don't know...I'll let you know if they write back angry with me :)

So, don't let a blog that is written in a language you don't know prevent you from browsing it and commenting on their site.

6 comments:

  1. I love using babel fish it is so much fun for ease of translation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I used babel fish too. So visitors around the world with different language can read my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je suis très heureux de présenter ses observations sur votre blog. Je me sens très sexy écrire en français.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outnumbered...I will have to say...your french does look sexy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you. If new technologies are there, open to exploit. It is a pleasure to maintain contact even resorting to traductor.Valea greetings from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First I want to congratulate you for this amazing blog!
    We Are Pleased To Announce The Launch Of Movies Gallery 09, Mobile Movies in 3gp format, Reality show, Upcoming Movies 09 Trailer, About Dubai,Real Estate, Tips Of Career And Many More. .

    To start just go to http://3gpfreedownloads.blogspot.com/

    We hope you like it. Please send us any feedback on the movies and help us improve the sites further

    ReplyDelete