Sunday, March 29, 2009

United American Insurance Company

While searching the internet for affordable insurance I came across a company United American Insurance Company. I was impressed that they were listed in the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) top 5 insurance companies. My interest in United American Insurance Company was sparked so I continued to find out more information on this company.

United American offers a wide variety of coverage for people under the age of 65. They are also premiere providers in Medicare Supplement coverage. Their rates are competitive and worth checking out.

I also noticed that United American Insurance Company has several career opportunities. Their headquarters are located in McKinney, Texas. The company offers web-based, classroom and on the job training. The also provide incentive travel to exciting destinations. With the economy struggling, this is defiantly a good opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment