Sunday, March 29, 2009

K-Designers

My husband and I own a construction/remodeling company, so I tend to keep an eye on the construction industry. I found K-Designers to be an interesting company. We are always looking to find companies to work with and I think they would be a great company to work along side. K-Designers is nationally known and has locations in Washington, California, Oregon, Utah, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Nebraska and Minnesota.

K-Designers was started by Larry and Lee Judson in 1978. They started with only four employees and now have over 900 employees. They believe their success has been and will continue to be because they give their customers the best value for their money. K-Designers has received numerous awards for recognition in the field of home improvement. If you are looking at remodeling your home and you live int he area that are listed above, you should check out k-Designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment