Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Working from home

Our economy has recently effect my family personally, as it has so many others. My husband of 22 years is currently without work. His company has felt the effects of the current purse strings being cinched. Like many other people we are searching for ways to make ends meet. After 15 years of being a stay at home mom that home schooled her three children, all have graduated, I am finding it hard to find a job.

Where do you start? My resume is somewhat bleak needless to say. You reevaluate your skills and search your soul for some gift. This brings me to my new blog spot. That's right, blogging! I have taught journalism to many home school children through our home school coop. I have written articles for friends and family, now it is my time to build a career writing for myself.

I hope you enjoy my blogspot and please leave a note with your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by........see you in the next blog :)

~Valea~

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mrs. Hall,

    Thank you for sharing your heart, and letting us see into your world. I have great faith that all will be well.

    On a lighter note, it feels good to be an official fan of your blog. I look forward to reading more posts. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete